50s Prime Time Cafe reviews

Discussion in 'Orlando Restaurants, ADR's & Dining' started by OrlandoBob, Jun 16, 2015.

1. OrlandoBob

OrlandoBob New Member

Hi, we are thinking of booking up this restaurant when we visit Hollywood Studios in August but wondered what peoples thoughts and opinions are about the place. It sounds like it would be a great laugh and experience. Not sure between this and the sci-fi dine in.

2. slinky

slinky Administrator Staff Member

I think its fair to say that you don't necessarily go to either the Sci-fi Dine In Theater or 50s Prime Time Cafe for upscale food. I'm not to bothered by the food at Sci-fi Diner. It's not much of a step up from counter service in my opinion. That said, the kids love sitting in the cars and the atmosphere.

Now 50s Prime Time is a surprise favourite of mine. Last visit I had the Pork Chop and it was really quite tasty. My eldest could eat his own body weight in fried chicken so he was like a pig in muck. The decor is really cool, not to mention the waitresses!

3. MrPibb

MrPibb New Member

Ha yeah, the kids didn't know the attitude of the waitresses and were a little shocked by their tellings off. After they "got it" they hade a great time. It really depends on how interactive your server is. Don't forget to try the Peanut Butter n Jelly Milkshake.